Get your coffee fix at these Buford coffee shops that also serve as offices, meeting places and escapes from the daily “grind”.
1. West Main Gate – Sip special gourmet coffee and check out the 25 vendor booths selling unique merchandise. It has also become a hot destination for live music on Saturday nights.
2. Antoinette’s Cafe – This café serves coffee from “Beanology”, an award winning roaster based out of Atlanta. They also serve healthy ingredients and offer vegan and vegetarian option dishes for BLD (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
3. The Bean Tap – This coffee house serves local, fresh roasted coffee every week. The Spicy Latte and the Lavender Latter are a must have. They also serve homemade pastries and lunch dishes.
4. Peet’s Coffee & Tea – Peet’s handcrafts each brew every 30 minutes to deliver a flavorful cup. The coffee is hand roasted and there are plenty of varieties to choose from.
5. Boulder Creek Coffee - Whether you want a five shot mocha shaker with almond milk or a plain, black coffee, they create everything the way you want it.
6. The Baking Grounds - This quaint bakery café specializes in cakes which you can combine with their wide variety of coffee creations. You can also order special occasion cakes from them.
Whether ordering that all-important first cup for the morning, grabbing a midday on-the-go while taking advantage of an hour of free WiFi, or meeting friends, coffee shops play an important role in the daily lives of busy Atlantans.