449 P J Roberts Rd, Jefferson
GORGEOUS STEPHEN FULLER CUSTOM HOME on 5.062 Acres. COUNTRY EQUESTRIAN ESTATE Southern Pine Floors throughout! Spacious Kitchen, 3 Masonry Stone Fireplaces. New beautifully Finished Basement w/2 Bedroom in-law Suite w/Kitchen/Laundry & Den w/Stone Fireplace & Private Entrance. Detached 2-Car Garage w/Finished Apt. & Full Bath & Deck. Fenced Pasture w/5 Stall Barn & Hayloft & Private Custom Deck surrounded by Hardwoods. GREAT SCHOOLS! New $60k Geo-thermal Super Hi-efficiency SYSTEM & Technology SMARTHOUSE Internet COMMAND & Marathon Geo-thermal water heater system. ENERGY ADVANTAGE reduced electricity rate. New Architect Roof w/50 yr. Wrty & New 400 ft. Drilled Well/Pump.The land, upgrades, improvements and cost to build is over $800,000.
- MLS® #8503660
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,142
- Year Built1997
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCountry/Rustic, Other (See Remarks), Victorian
- AmenitiesGuest Lodging, Stables, Underground Utilities, Boat/Camper/Van Prkg
- Parking2 Car, Auto Garage Door, Detached, Garage, RV/Boat Parking, Side/Rear Entrance, Storage
- ExteriorBalcony, Barn, Deck/Patio, Dog Run/Pen, Fenced Yard, Garden Area, Other (See Remarks), Out Building, Porch, Stables, Workshop
- Lot Description5.062 acres, Level Lot, Open Land, Private Backyard, Sloping, Wooded, 5-10 Acres
- WindowsDouble Pane/Thermo
- ConstructionStone, Wood Siding
- Days on Market20
- Address449 P J Roberts Rd
- Zip Code30549-3291
- InteriorAttic Expandable, Bookcases, Cable TV Connections, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Gas Logs, Hardwood Floors, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Rear Stairs, Recently Renovated, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Bath
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop - Separate, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Icemaker Line, Indoor Grill, Microwave - Built In, Oven - Wall, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance
- HeatingCentral, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Other (See Remarks), Zoned/Dual, Electric, Other (See Remarks)
- CoolingElectric, Other (See Remarks), Ceiling Fan, Central, Heat Pump, Other (See Remarks), Zoned/Dual
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Starter, Masonry
- StoriesOver 2 Stories
- ElementaryGum Springs
- MiddleWest Jackson
- HighJackson County
- Listing OfficeBusy B Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Lanier Partner are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2019 at 1:17am EST.